Monday: 11.30 – 19.00
Tuesday: 11.30 – 19.00
Wednesday: 11.30 – 19.00
Thursday: 11.30 – 19.00
Friday: 11.30 – 20.00
Saturday: 11.30 – 20.00
Sunday: 11.30 – 19.00
- We have a new featured burrito the Burgito! It’s a double bacon burger burrito with beef, cheese, fries, onions, tomato, pickles, mustard, cabbage and chipotle
- Our summer beer is the Gin & Lime from Fuggles & Warlock and it goes darn well with our burritos!
Little Donkey is available for private events. Inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVICE MANAGER – LITTLE DONKEY
We are looking to hire an energetic leader who has experience in the restaurant industry and management. The Service Manager will be responsible for creating a positive work environment while maintaining exceptional customer service and managing daily operations. The greatest focus will be on customer and employee satisfaction. We would like to hire someone who will demonstrate honesty, integrity and leadership skills at all times. The Service Manger should also possess strong problem solving abilities and multi-tasking skills because of the fast-paced environment.
The Service Managers Responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing staff and supervising daily restaurant operations
- Creating an excellent customer experience and handling all customer concerns
- Staff scheduling and working alongside staff, especially during peak hours
- Coaching and developing skills and performance of new and existing employees
- Complete deep cleaning / maintenance schedules
- Procurement and regulating inventory
- Hiring new staff with Admin Manager and Owner
- Collaborating with Little Donkey Management on new initiatives and improvements
- Maintaining strong relationship with external vendors
2 years experience in the food and beverage industry and 1 year in a management role preferred. Serving It Right and Food Safe Certification – completion mandatory before commencing role. Compensation commensurate with the level of skills and experience.
Apply with your resume and profile to email@example.com
SERVICE STAFF – LITTLE DONKEY
We are seeking energetic and outgoing people who like a diverse workplace that involves prepping food, making burritos, and serving drinks to our customers. Full & Part-time jobs available.
- Flexible Hours.
- Early Morning, Day &/or Afternoon, Evenings, Weekdays & Weekend Shift options.
- Starting Wage: $12.65/hour plus tip pool.
* All team members must have or obtain “Serving it Right” & work towards “FoodSafe Level 1”. Please feel free to submit your resume even if you don’t have these credentials yet.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.